Friday, March 13, 2015

2015 has pretty much become the year I see the world. My schedule is so amazing for traveling and even just random day trips. Or weekend trips. I almost went to Mexico this week haha. Bunch of girls I've become super close with on my shift decided last minute to go. But. Since I'm going to Vegas in 3 weeks and literally just booked the trip to st maartens AND I'm going to Seattle and new York in may - it just didn't work out to go last minute. But. There's always next set off. Or the one after that. Or I have pretty much all of august off. So Skys the limit really.
I have so many other places I want to go this year too. Then 2016 I'm doing a month around Europe. Maybe 2 weeks in Iceland. Maybe Russia. Who knows. My options are unlimited.
Get busy living or get busy dying right?

No comments:

Post a Comment