Saturday, April 25, 2015

There has been a pivotal shift in my world. A reclamation of something I thought was lost and left behind. A piece of me that came back into the forefront of my self awareness that has brought me to a point where I know I need to say goodbye to this blog. It's no longer a point of amusement for me. Or a point of reflection. It's just the last link between me now and me then and I have literally nothing else to say anymore, in this capacity.
I know a few of you come here that are active parts of my life, and if you wish to continue to catch up on my verbal onslaughts, then feel free to email me and I'll give you the address to my new blog.
But to those who come here for some sort of nostalgic reaffirmation or weird desire to know my goings on despite everything that has happened - my best to you always. Truly.
But you're not a part of me for a reason. And I think it's about time you come to terms with that and move on. Your whole life is waiting for you. So get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment