Sunday, December 14, 2014

Adventure filled weekend.
Cbomb had her Chanukah party Friday night. Way too much fun. Met amazing new people. I love those nights where you just click with someone and the conversation is effortless and you wake up the next day with a sore throat and achy face from laughing too much.
Then yesterday was the wedding. So beautiful and so much fun. I love love. I've lost site of so much these last few weeks. I felt like myself again this weekend. Albeit I'm terribly emotional and still cry without much warning, but still feel closer to normal than I have in a long time.
Today I got to see my dad and then baked cookies with the gma and the brother and the Mumma. Annnd then the standard Sunday night tv catch up with the besties.
Coming home is still very sad. I do much better away from home, I just want to sleep when I get home.
This upcoming week will be good. Looking forward to lots of different things.
But for now, hockey and bed. That's my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment