Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pants vs blanket sized

Sometimes I think pretty little liars taps into my current Playlist and just runs with it. That or they stalk the best songza profiles just like I do.
I know I have to have said it before, but aria is totally big A. I'm interested to see how they're going to play the next season and a half off before revealing who it is. Sometimes I feel like my juvenile addiction to this show is waaay too much. But. I just justify it with crocheting blankets while I sit here yelling at my TV. That way I'm being productive, right? 
Speaking of blankets. I have the sometimes unfortunate and sometimes fortunate ability to remember dates of things. Like tomorrow is two months since I lost smokey. Next week is 3 years since I moved back to Alberta. And 2 days ago marks a year since I heard one of the only funny jokes to be made about a blanket.
I always find the movement of time so interesting and odd. So often I find it odd. The pool noodle theory and all that.
Oh life. You just happen don't you. With all your oddities and movement. There's no justifying that, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment