Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pants vs swelling

So. This happened. And I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Pictures of it finished and the picture it's based off of and her tiny little paw prints. My artist is so unbelievable and talented. Nearly 6 straight hours and then I had my work Christmas party. Somehow I managed to pull myself away from my overly intoxicated and offensively beautiful coworker to join the ranks of my bed. I'm so tired. And my arm, as you can imagine, is pretty swollen.
But I prevail.
new phone, birthday, major life decisions and some other transitional here's and there's that I'm too tired to rant about.
There's always tomorrow. But I have a sushi date with my favorite cbomb and her lovely lady, so. Maybe not.
Eventually.
The world is quiet. Where'd you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment